Below is Grandma Loretta’s recipe for pinwheel horderves in her words.
- One half of sour cream around six ounces or five
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- I/4 mild onion like white or red diced
- P kg of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Yellow, red, or orange sweet pepper diced
- Sliced black olives
- Celery seed is good but optional
- Shaved carrots if wanted optional
- (SOME PEOPLE like cooked shrimp optional)
Put in the flours roll in waxed paper or saran wrap.
Put in the refrigerator, slice with a knife when ready to serve.